If you have been charged with a criminal offence in Scotland or approached by the Police or any other public body to be interviewed under caution, we strongly advise that you seek legal advice from expert Criminal Defence Solicitors at the earliest opportunity. Even if you have done nothing wrong, it is important that you know your rights and are not put in the position whereby you may incriminate yourself in any way.
Highly Respected & Accomplished Criminal Lawyers
Turnbull McCarron’s highly respected and accomplished Criminal Defence Lawyers have been boldly defending our clients for decades from our offices all over Glasgow from Parkhead in the East End to Duke Street serving the City Centre and Partick in the heart of the West End of the city.
We offer a free initial, no-obligation consultation and our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should you find yourself arrested or detained at a police station anywhere in Scotland and need urgent legal assistance.
We offer Legal Advice, Assistance and Representation at any court and jurisdiction in Scotland both on a private fee paying basis as well as offering financial assistance funded by The Scottish Legal Aid Board. We are an accredited provider of Legal Aid and will assist you with every step of your application. Legal Aid can be available in most criminal matters but is dependent on the nature of the alleged crime and your financial eligibility. Our expert Criminal Defence solicitors are highly knowledgeable on all Legal Aid matters and will advise you accordingly. If you are required to proceed by way of a private fee, we are adamant that legal fees should not prohibit anyone from receiving the best possible legal advice and representation available from expert Criminal Defence Lawyers. For this reason, we offer competitive rates which are fair and manageable including fixed fees and payment arrangements where eligible. No fees are charged and no work is done without full agreement in advance so you never have to worry.
Accused of a Crime in Scotland? Our Criminal Defence Solicitors can Help You
For over 25 years Turnbull McCarron has been advising those accused of any crime in Scotland as well as defending our clients in any Justice of the Peace Court, Sheriff Court and High Court of Justiciary on a daily basis. Our highly experienced solicitors advise and represent clients at every stage of your case from initial investigation till the final appearance in court, should the matter reach that far. Our solicitors regularly discuss and negotiate cases with the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients. Often charges can be amended to one that is more appropriate in terms of the facts and circumstances or proceedings can be discontinued altogether if it is deemed not in the public interest to continue. In any event, it is important to contact an experienced Criminal Defence Lawyer so that you can benefit from sound legal advice and expertise you can trust.
We also represent many clients who are serving Prison sentences and contact us because they feel their rights are not being met for whatever reason. We regularly visit clients who request our assistance, most of whom we have not represented in the first instance but who instruct us to fight their cause. If you find yourself in this position or know someone who is, a call to any of our offices from the individual concerned will ensure a free, initial legal visit to discuss the issue. Our experienced Prison Lawyers will advise you both in person and in writing thereafter.
Regardless of what you have been charged with, our expert Criminal Defence solicitors can help. We regularly deal with those accused of crimes including but not limited to:
- Culpable Homicide
- Assault including Serious Assault to Injury, Serious injury or Permanent Disfigurement
- Domestic Assault
- Domestic Abuse
- Sexual Offences including charges aggravated by being of a Sexual Nature
- Possession of Indecent Images
- Historical Sexual Abuse
- Drugs Charges - including possession, supply, intent to supply, production and distribution.
- Breach of the Peace; including those aggravated by being of a racist, sexist or bigoted nature.
- Fraud including Benefit Fraud
- Possession of Offensive Weapons
- Breaches of Court Orders including Community Payback Orders and Bail Orders
- Road Traffic Offences
- Proceeds of Crime – Both Civil and Criminal
Our Criminal Defence Service includes:
- Representation in any court and jurisdiction in Scotland from Justice of the Peace Court and Sheriff Court to the High Court of Justiciary
- Attendance at Police Station Interviews
- Advice and Assistance on telephone and in person at any Police Station in Scotland.
- Full Representation at any Court Diet appointed including Pleading Diets; Undertakings; Appearances from Custody; Invitations to answer warrants; Intermediate Diets; Trials; Deferred Sentences; Bail Reviews; CPO and DTTO Reviews; All Breach Proceedings; Diets of Debate and Examinations of Facts.
- Appeals against Conviction/ Sentence including late Appeals and Applications to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC)
- Driving Licence Appeals
- Proceeds of Crime Hearings
- Parole Hearings
Contact our Expert Criminal Defence Lawyers Glasgow Today
If you have been charged with any crime in Scotland or approached by the police for any reason, call us for immediate advice and representation. Contact us today at your nearest Turnbull McCarron office in Partick, Duke Street or Parkhead on 01415543535 for our Glasgow city centre office, 01413398887 for our office in Partick or 01415510096 for our office in Parkhead or fill out our online form and we will get back to you shortly.
Amazing service - E Sinclair